We are offering 100% free fundraising to help businesses to secure trade by pre-selling vouchers, goods and services.
Pre-sell your services now, support your staff and deliver when London re-opens
People across London are paying for goods and services in advance to ease cash flow problems for the local businesses in their community. Pledge to support yours today.
During lockdown the small businesses we love in our communities are struggling to survive. Tell us about a business that might need support.
1. First things first, tell us the name of your business
2. What makes your business so special? Tell your story for your page
3. What can you pre-sell and deliver after the crisis? We call these rewards
4. Next add your payment details so that you can receive the money you need
5. Now spread the word. Rally your supporters behind your business
6. We're all in this together so share Pay it Forward with other businesses
With COVID-19 we took the difficult decision, for the first time in 11 years, to close our doors and we need your help to get them open...
Bush Hall is a fully independent music and events venue in need of your support!
In 2013 our community saved a piece of history. Help us do it again. Let's get the Ivy House through this and ready to welcome you back.
Without support, small businesses like ours can't survive the crisis and our staff will be put in a vulnerable financial position.
Our team is passionate about wine and people. Our aim is to save as many of their jobs as we can for the future and beyond COVID.
COVID-19 pandemic has created a very uncertain landscape for millions of British small businesses, we are doing all we can to keep going!
The global COVID-19 pandemic has created a very uncertain landscape for millions of British small businesses, including Love Open Water.
Yama Momo is a neighbourhood restaurant in need of your support during the COVID-19 crisis & hoping to come back even stronger.
Pay It Forward is part of the London Growth Hub’s wider support offer for London’s businesses. This includes an online hub of essential resources and free one-to-one telephone and virtual support
Supported by the Mayor of London and funded by the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP), the London Growth Hub’s team of business advisers can help you work out your next steps, create a plan of action and provide a gateway into the vital resources, support and initiatives needed to sustain your business through this challenging period.
This page is updated daily with the latest developments and support, so your business has access to all the information it needs. You can access the Business Support Hub here.
The new Business Support Hub also includes:
– Access to free one-to-one support from an expert business adviser
– COVID-19 checklists, factsheets and guides
– Guidance for businesses and employers
– Information about financial support and schemes
– Access to useful webinars and virtual events
– The latest press releases and news articles