Pre-sell your services now, support your staff and deliver when London re-opens
People across London are paying for goods and services in advance to ease cash flow problems for the local businesses in their community. Pledge to support yours today.
During lockdown the small businesses we love in our communities are struggling to survive. Tell us about a business that might need support.
1. First things first, tell us the name of your business
2. What makes your business so special? Tell your story for your page
3. What can you pre-sell and deliver after the crisis? We call these rewards
4. Next add your payment details so that you can receive the money you need
5. Now spread the word. Rally your supporters behind your business
6. We're all in this together so share Pay it Forward with other businesses
To develop an independent album showcasing the talents of independent artists in our community.
Pay It Forward is part of the London Business Hub’s wider support offer for London’s businesses. This includes an online hub of essential resources and free one-to-one telephone and virtual support
Supported by the Mayor of London and funded by the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP), the London Business Hub’s team of business advisers can help you work out your next steps, create a plan of action and provide a gateway into the vital resources, support and initiatives needed to sustain your business through this challenging period.
This page is updated daily with the latest developments and support, so your business has access to all the information it needs. You can access the London Business Hub here.
The new London Business Hub also includes:
– Access to free one-to-one support from an expert business adviser
– COVID-19 checklists, factsheets and guides
– Guidance for businesses and employers
– Information about financial support and schemes
– Access to useful webinars and virtual events
– The latest press releases and news articles