We are offering 100% free fundraising to help businesses raise vital funds and stay afloat, rebuild and recover from COVID-19.
Pre-sell your services now, support your staff and deliver when London re-opens
People across London are paying for goods and services in advance to ease cash flow problems for the local businesses in their community. Pledge to support yours today.
During lockdown the small businesses we love in our communities are struggling to survive. Tell us about a business that might need support.
Mayor of London's
Back to Business Fund
The Mayor’s £1m Back to Business Fund offers up to £5,000 in match funding to small and independent businesses through the Pay It Forward London crowdfunding platform.
1. First things first, tell us the name of your business
2. What makes your business so special? Tell your story for your page
3. What can you pre-sell and deliver after the crisis? We call these rewards
4. Next add your payment details so that you can receive the money you need
5. Now spread the word. Rally your supporters behind your business
6. We're all in this together so share Pay it Forward with other businesses
The Jazz Cafe is fighting for survival and we need your support.
With COVID-19 we took the difficult decision, for the first time in 11 years, to close our doors and we need your help to get them open...
Future proofing one of the worlds oldest entertainment venues, to make sure Post-Covid & in it’s 120th year The Clapham Grand is kept open.
Protecting theatres impacted by Covid-19 so everyone can enjoy live performance. Please support our campaign
Omeara is a an independent London music venue that is under threat. Please support the venue and it's staff.
We’re part of a national initiative launched by Theatres Trust to prevent the permanent closure of UK theatres. Please support our campaign.
Buy a voucher to help us secure a £5000 government grant! If we reach our target of £25000, the Mayor's Office will assist us with a grant.
Help to save a new arts venue & community hub: bringing affordable theatre, music, art, workshops & live entertainment to the North End Road
Pay It Forward is part of the London Growth Hub’s wider support offer for London’s businesses. This includes an online hub of essential resources and free one-to-one telephone and virtual support
Supported by the Mayor of London and funded by the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP), the London Growth Hub’s team of business advisers can help you work out your next steps, create a plan of action and provide a gateway into the vital resources, support and initiatives needed to sustain your business through this challenging period.
This page is updated daily with the latest developments and support, so your business has access to all the information it needs. You can access the Business Support Hub here.
The new Business Support Hub also includes:
– Access to free one-to-one support from an expert business adviser
– COVID-19 checklists, factsheets and guides
– Guidance for businesses and employers
– Information about financial support and schemes
– Access to useful webinars and virtual events
– The latest press releases and news articles