We are offering 100% free fundraising to help businesses raise vital funds and stay afloat, rebuild and recover from COVID-19.
Pre-sell your services now, support your staff and deliver when London re-opens
People across London are paying for goods and services in advance to ease cash flow problems for the local businesses in their community. Pledge to support yours today.
During lockdown the small businesses we love in our communities are struggling to survive. Tell us about a business that might need support.
Mayor of London's
Back to Business Fund
The Mayor’s £1m Back to Business Fund offers up to £5,000 in match funding to small and independent businesses through the Pay It Forward London crowdfunding platform.
1. First things first, tell us the name of your business
2. What makes your business so special? Tell your story for your page
3. What can you pre-sell and deliver after the crisis? We call these rewards
4. Next add your payment details so that you can receive the money you need
5. Now spread the word. Rally your supporters behind your business
6. We're all in this together so share Pay it Forward with other businesses
The Jazz Cafe is fighting for survival and we need your support.
We're one of 30 venues identified by Music Venue Trust as being at risk of permanent closure inside 6 months. We want the music to continue.
Help us save The India Club, a cultural institution in the heart of London! We have been served a notice to vacate by our landlord.
We're at risk of full closure and need your help to save our historical venue. Rewards are available if donations are made
We're one of the music venues identified by MVT as being most at risk of permanent closure due to the crisis. Please support our campaign.
Help Paper Dress Vintage survive this global storm of COVID-19!
We need to work to secure the future of our business by opening a 2nd shop as soon as possible. And we need your help to make this happen...
Every £14,000 raised will help us cover the costs of the venue for 1 month.
Pay It Forward is part of the London Business Hub’s wider support offer for London’s businesses. This includes an online hub of essential resources and free one-to-one telephone and virtual support
Supported by the Mayor of London and funded by the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP), the London Business Hub’s team of business advisers can help you work out your next steps, create a plan of action and provide a gateway into the vital resources, support and initiatives needed to sustain your business through this challenging period.
This page is updated daily with the latest developments and support, so your business has access to all the information it needs. You can access the London Business Hub here.
The new London Business Hub also includes:
– Access to free one-to-one support from an expert business adviser
– COVID-19 checklists, factsheets and guides
– Guidance for businesses and employers
– Information about financial support and schemes
– Access to useful webinars and virtual events
– The latest press releases and news articles